Using aspen fuel in your machines instead of regular petrol is so much better for your machines, your health and the enviroment.
- With up to a 99% reduction in harmful hydrocarbons you are breathing in much cleaner air.
- Aspen doesn’t contain the chemicals which cause deterioration in fuel, as a result it stays fresh for years.
- 25% of the fuel from thousands of older outboard motors remains unburnt and goes straight into the sea, lakes and waterways
- Using Aspen means 300 times less pollutants end up in the water compared to using normal petrol.
Putting this in perspective, one person mowing the lawn for 1 hour using regular petrol produces the same emissions as………… 11 CARS!!!!!
One person using a chainsaw for 1 hour using regular petrol produces the same emisssions as…………...57 CARS!!!!
Compared with 37 people mowing the lawn for 1 hour using Aspen fuel producues the same emmisions as………. ONLY 1 CAR!!!!
Two people using a chainsaw for 1 hour using Aspen fuel produces the same emmisions as……………….ONLY 1 CAR!!!!
Although the inital costs of buying aspen is more, there are so many benifits to making the switch. As well as the shocking enviromentle factors mentioned above there is also no expensive repair costs due to stale fuel, less maintainence and longer machine life, you can store Aspen for 3-5 years compared to regular petrol which only lasts 3-5 months. Aspen can also be left in your machine over winter saving you time, money and mess!
From a professional point of veiw:
- Aspen can be delivered directly to your premises – no downtime travelling to collect fuel
- Easy to monitor fuel consumption and factor into job costs
- Simplified accounting with fewer receipts
- Less machine down time due to breakdowns
- Machines last longer and are easier to service
- Easy for operators to select the correct fuel and avoid costly mixing errors
Both Aspen 2 & 4 are available to purchase instore. We are currently running the following promotion for proffesional users
£14.63 + VAT per 5 Litre (15 litre minimum)
£13.20 + VAT per 5 Litre (270 litre minimum)
£508.00 + VAT per 200 Litre drum
£14.58 + VAT per 5 Litre (15 litre minimum)
£13.00 + VAT per 5 Litre (270 litre minimum)
£498.00 + VAT per 200 Litre drum
*Free delivery on orders of 135 litres or more until 31st March 2020 (within a 10 mile radius) a collection service is also available for empty containers.*