Full Time Parts & Sales Advisor
Salary- TBC depending on experience.
Main Job Role:
You will be responsible for ordering all parts and ensuring they are correct and accurately interpreted for workshop customers, retail and stock. You will also be required to assist with sales when needed.
- Ordering parts from various suppliers for workshop jobs as well as specific customer requirements and stock items.
- Give customers advice on any additional requirements or prices.
- Booking in all parts accurately and all the relevant paper work is checked and filed.
- Contacting and advising customers of any items which are not stocked or need ordering.
- Develop and maintain a professional and friendly relationship with our customers and suppliers.
- Ensure that all completed orders match the customer’s order or workshop job requirements and those shortages are dealt with promptly while keeping the customer and or mechanic informed of any issues.
- Answering phones and helping serve customers as and when needed.
- Any additional duties as directed by management.
The Ideal candidate:
- A team player
- Excellent customer service skills
- Efficient and well organised
- Previous retail experience in the garden machinery trade (preferred)
- Excellent computer skills
- Willing to undertake any necessary training.
To apply please email your CV to- email@example.com