Christchurch Garden Machinery Returns Info
Returns & Refunds
Our 7 day returns guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition within 7 days of the date you received the item (unopened and with any seals and shrink-wrap intact, clothing must have labels attached) and we will issue a full refund for the price you paid for the item.
We cannot accept returns if the item has been used, opened or, in the case of clothing, had the labels removed, unless the item is defective in which case please contact us for further assistance. When trying on shoes and boots, please try on a clean carpeted surface. We cannot accept returns where the upper or sole are seen to be worn.
If You Need to Return an Item
- Include in the return parcel either the receipt that came with your delivery (the original or a copy) or a separate piece of paper with the Invoice Reference, Your Name, Post Code and Phone Number.
- On the back of this note please put the reason for return. If you are returning a product because it is defective then please state the defect or defects.
- Repackage the product in its original packaging.
- Include any accessories, brochures, manuals, guarantees or warranties that came with the product – We are unable to issue a refund where the product is in an incomplete state.
- Ensure that the item is well packaged and ready to send – We cannot accept returns if the goods are damaged in transit on their return to us.
- Send the parcel – We recommend that all returns are sent by registered as we are not able to issue refunds for any items lost or stolen in transit to us.
Christchurch Garden Machinery Ltd
54 Bridge Street
If you have any questions or queries then please contact us:
Telephone: 01202 473355