- Cutter Deck Size: 21″ / 53cm
- Garden Size: Large. Suitable for lawns up to 1,800m² (> 2 tennis courts)
- Deck Type: Xenoy – This deck type is made of very strong, durable polymer materials, which are highly resistant to UV, corrosion and dents
- Transmission: Variable Select Drive – This lawnmower’s speed is adjusted using a dial on the control bar and allows you to set a constant speed
- Rear Roller: Not available
- Rotostop: Yes – On this model you are able to stop the blades but leave the engine running
- Mulching: Versamow Variable – You can choose whether you want to collect the grass cuttings into the bag, finely shred them onto the lawn or a combination of both
- Electric Start: Not available
It is powered by an ultra reliable OHC 4-stroke Honda GCV190, 187 cc, which provides maximum power and excellent performance.
It features the fantastic Honda Versamow 4-in-1 function, enabling you to collect, mulch and rear discharge your clippings, as well as mulch and collect at the same time. The Versamow system means that you don’t need a mulch plug, you just simply select your preferred mowing mode via the cleverly placed single lever and away you go. The Versamow function means that there is plenty of room left in the spacious 88 litre grass bag. The Versamow system also offers a setting for leaf shredding where leaves are recirculated until they are small enough to pass through the Versamow opening and into the bag.
With the new Honda Variable Speed Transmission (VST), the HRX537 VY offers brilliant driving comfort that works hand in hand with a smooth acceleration and great speed control ranging between 0 to 6 km/h.
The Honda exclusive Xenoy® deck will never rust, dent, or corrode. It is incredible robust and very durable, providing a lengthy service life, and comes with a 5 year warranty.
The HRX537VY lawnmower features the blade-brake Roto-Stop system, meaning that when you take your hands off of the handle, the engine will continue to run but the blades will stop. It provides complete peace of mind whilst you mow, and is one of the safest blade functions.
The Honda micro-cut twin blade system produces much finer clippings for an even better mulching. This system uses four cutting surfaces to cut the grass into tiny pieces that decompose quickly, to act as a fertiliser for the lawn.
With integrated folding handles, you don’t have to worry about storage problems, as this machine will fit lovely in the garden shed.