- Cutter Deck Size: 21″ / 53cm
- Garden Size: Large. Suitable for lawns up to 1,800m² (> 2 tennis courts)
- Deck Type: Xenoy – This deck type is made of very strong, durable polymer materials, which are highly resistant to UV, corrosion and dents
- Transmission: Variable Hydrostatic Drive – This lawnmower’s speed is adjusted by a lever on the upper handle and gives you smooth, stepless speed control
- Rear Roller: Not available
- Rotostop: Yes – On this model you are able to stop the blades but leave the engine running
- Mulching: Versamow Variable – You can choose whether you want to collect the grass cuttings into the bag, finely shred them onto the lawn or a combination of both
- Electric Start: Not available
The Honda HRX 537 HY lawn mower is powered by an ultra reliable OHC 4-stroke Honda GCV190 187 cc engine which delivers ultimate power and performance.
It comes with the Honda Versamow 4-in-1 function, which enables you to collect, mulch, rear discharge your clippings, as well as mulch and collect at the same time. With the Versamow system, you don’t need a mulch plug in order to mulch, just simply select your preferred mowing mode via the cleverly placed single lever. The Versamow function free’s up plenty of room in the large 88 litre grass bag. The system also offers a setting for leaf shredding where leaves are recirculated until they are small enough to pass through the Versamow opening and into the bag.
The fully folding handles on the HRX 537 HY rid any storage problems, allowing you to easily store the machine in the garden shed.
With Honda’s exclusive HRX cruise control (hydrostatic transmission) it allows infinite speed control for a comfortable level between 0 to 4 mph while producing a splendid cut.
With a durable Xenoy® deck, it will never rust, dent or corrode, providing a very lengthy service life. The deck carries a five-year warranty and is strong enough to support the weight of a car.
The Honda microcut twin blade system is designed to produce finer clippings for even better mulching. The system uses four cutting surfaces to cut the grass into tiny pieces that decompose quickly, adding plenty of nutrients to the lawn.
With Honda’s unique blade-brake system, Roto-stop®, you can have complete peace of mind knowing that it has plenty of safety functions. With Rotostop, you are able to let go of the handle, and the engine will continue to run whilst the blades stop.